It is our procedure to execute to concern notices of nominal copyright infringement. This gofer outlines the flea in ear required to grant these notices and allows online capitulation for the fastest response.
Important – A/V Content Removal Requests:
None of the videos are hosted on this site or its servers. So please make sure that any A/V removal request is preceded by a confirmation that the material in question is indeed hosted on a DesiTVTashan.Net server and not hosted by an external website. You can check the location that a video is hosted at by using the “Hosted On: Links” provided Under each video. This will take you to the actual location of the video. You can also Click on Each Video and it will take you to the Original Video Host.
If the video is not hosted by DesiTVTashan.Net, the most effective way of protecting your rights is to request a removal of the clip from the host responsible for the content that you believe infringes your rights. This action if approved by the video host will automatically result in removal of the said A/V content from DesiTVTashan.Net and any other search engines/sites that may have indexed the content from DesiTVTashan.Net. The External Link provided Under each video is an efficient method to expedite the process of protecting your rights (if sufficiently proved).
Content hosted at DesiTVTashan.Net
For claims with regard to any Audiovisual/text/design content that is hosted at DesiTVTashan.Net, please Contact Us at [email protected] and you can be assured of wholehearted cooperation in compliance with the Digital Millenium Copyright Act.
Before submitting a request please read the following carefully:
It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If you believe that your work has been used on the DesiTVTashan.Net website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the information detailed below
* A Physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
* A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or if there are multiple works, a representative list of the works. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that a file infringes your copyrights.
* A description of the material that you claim is infringing and information sufficient to establish where it is located on the website, which information should include the complete URL associated with each file, image or video.
* Your address, telephone number, and email address.
* A language by you that you have a valuable faith anticipation that the disputed consider is not valid by the copyright moderator, its press , or the law; and, A definition by you, obligated under discipline of tall tale, that the behind information in your advice is nof ifs ands or buts and that you are the copyright manager or constitutional to approach on the copyright owner’s behalf.